Thursday, May 15, 2008

a NEW blog

A fresh start. I started a blog for Robbyn Alexander's Intermedia class at JFK in April. But I let a couple weeks go but without adding an entry and forgot my password, or something happened! I can't access the blog. SO, I've started another. The previous blog is at http://shelleyfirth1.blogspot.com. The focus of my last blog was art and healing. This one, with just my name, will reflect whatever expression I choose for the day or a discussion of my process and project for the Intermedia class. I don't feel I've made much progress due to other concerns but Robbyn's suggestion to "just pull the materials out  and start playing with them" helps. She thinks the idea is there (or maybe too many ideas?!), "it's just waiting for you to give it space to emerge." I will give it space tomorrow night and on the weekend. I've become a full-time "working person," freelancing for a book publisher/packager for a couple weeks. On BART, I've been reading "Trust the Process" by Shaun McNiff, a good book. Today was a SCORCHER of a day in San Francisco. (photos tomorrow)

No comments: